- Trusted moldmakers suited to the project application
- Full service supply from mold design, mold making, trial samples, part ISIR, tool approval and shipping DDP
- Regular project updates including MS Project plan and Photo progress
We will manage your mold design or mold making project from start to finish in a methodical and efficient way.
See Below slides which demonstrate a typical ‘hardened steel’ tooling project.
Total Project management would typically involve:
Initial Client Liaison
- Establish Master Timing Plan inclusive of Raw Material Supply, GA Review Process, Tool Manufacture and Maturation Stages.
Project Action – critical path
- Coordination of material that would be used for moldings from Liondell sources.
- Capacity Planning for all resources.
Mold design, including:
- Specification of plastic mold and Injection molding machine (s) to be used
- Feasibility studies i.e. DFM (design for manufacture analysis)
- Moldflow analysis
- GA Reviews with clients and toolmakers
Tool Build and Molding Trial Management
- Weekly progress updates in the form of MS project plans and Photo progress reports
- Coordination of injection molding trials from your molds including shipping of material.
- Mold Trial reporting / mold tool and process troubleshooting if required.
- Molded part despatch to USA including supervision of correct packing specifications.
- Corrective action PFU reporting
- ISIR / PPAP reporting