- Trusted toolmakers suited to the project application
- Full service supply from Design, trial samples, part ISIR, tool approval and shipping DDP
- Regular project updates including MS Project plan and Photo progress
We will manage your tooling project from start to finish in a methodical and efficient way.
See Below slides which demonstrate a typical ‘hardened steel’ tooling project.
Total Project management would typically involve:
Initial Client Liaison
- Establish Master Timing Plan inclusive of Raw Material Supply, GA Review Process, Tool Manufacture and Maturation Stages.
Project Action – critical path
- Coordination of material that would be used for mouldings from far east tooling (China)
- Capacity Planning for all resources.
Tool design (mould design) including:
- Specification of plastic moulds and Injection moulding machine (s) to be used
- Feasibility studies i.e. DFM (design for manufacture analysis)
- Moldflow analysis
- GA Reviews with clients and toolmakers
Tool Build and Moulding Trial Management
- Weekly progress updates in the form of MS project plans and Photo progress reports
- Coordination of injection moulding trials from far east tooling including shipping of material.
- Tool Trial reporting / mould tool and process troubleshooting if required.
- Moulded part despatch to UK including supervision of correct packing specifications.
- Corrective action PFU reporting
- ISIR / PPAP reporting
Maturation to T3 or Tool Shipping stage
- Further tool trials
- Mould Tool checking a preparation prior to shipping / air freight
- Import to UK
- Further pre-delivery tool checking at a UK toolmaking company
- Attend sign-off trials at clients facility of external plastic moulding facility
The Following Plastic Moulding Services are detailed on separage pages (Click on the links)
plastic injection molding , mould design , tool design , moldings , moldflow , molding plastic , injection molding , mold making , plastic molding , plastic moulds waterlooville , plastic moulds
plastic injection molding , mould design , tool design , moldings , moldflow , molding plastic , injection molding , mold making , plastic molding , plastic moulds waterlooville, plastic moulds